The cold winter has ended, and our shelter’s donation needs have changed. Here’s how you can make a difference in the lives of people experiencing homelessness this spring! We are currently in need of:
- New twin sized sheets
- New towels/washcloths
- Shower shoes (all sizes)
- Large reusable bags
- Cleaning supplies/laundry detergent
- Laundry bags
- Gas and grocery gift cards
Consider hosting a donation drive:
- With your office or coworkers
- With your local church or community organization
- In place of a birthday or anniversary celebration
- With your sports or recreational team
Hosting a donation drive is a fun and affordable way to give back to the community. Recently, Gather hosted a donation drive across their three Richmond locations, collecting bed linens and laundry detergent to give to HomeAgain shelter residents. Randazzo Dentistry is leading a donation drive through the year. Thanks to these wonderful organizations & all of our community partners for their enthusiasm & support!
Interested in hosting a donation drive? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.